We created the Cyclos user to user forum, to enable Cyclos users to help each other.
Cyclos user to user forum
Please help each other on the Cyclos forum.
Especially for startups and social initiatives who can’t afford to purchase commercial support we created the Cyclos user to user forum. The idea of this forum is that Cyclos users can help each other with questions they have. Please help each other out here, we do not have enough resources to help. If you found a bug, please report it on the Bug – problem reporting board of our forum.
Guidelines for new post on the forum
- Before you post your question check our documentation, instruction video’s and FAQ if you can find your answer here.
- Search the forum if somebody else already asked your question.
- If you still have no answer please use our forum. Make always sure to pick the right board, before you create a new post.
- Please always describe your question as good as possible, so that it can easily be reproduced by other users. It’s appreciated if you start with a summary and add a detailed description below. Mention if you are logged in as an admin, broker or user. And clearly describe the page you have a question about. E.g. login as admin > System > System configuration > Record types > New record.
- If you are reporting a bug make sure we can follow your steps and reproduce it.
Request forum account
Here you can sign-up for the Cyclos forum. If you have a preferred username please send it with your request. Be aware that the forum is intended for user-to-user communication. Due to the lack of resources the Cyclos development team can currently only handle bug reports.