Campus card systems
A University campus, where a lot of local economic activity is happening is an ideal environment to implement an Campus card (payment) system with Cyclos. Some of the features are:
- Student-to-Business payments (Parking, Copy/printing, Laundry, Bookstore, Restaurant, Housing, Events & Activities, Tuition).
- Student-to-Student micro payments (any goods or services exchanged among students).
- External-to-Student payment (donations from parents, who can specify payment destination).
- Student loans (emission/management).
- Market place (students can post advertisements for goods and services they offer or want).
- Market place notifications. SMS or e-mails can be sent automatically when personal criteria are matched in the marketplace.
- University notifications & mailings can be sent to groups of students by e-mail and/or SMS (events, emergencies).
- Student business profile (profiles can be included in a website that can be viewed by local businesses).
- Job board (local business can publish Jobs & internships).
- Available channels: Web, card/POS, mobile.
- Independent: Not bound to contracts with specific software providers and banks.